Friday, September 12, 2014

My Thoughts on Rupert Sheldrake

I think I have a lot of lessons to learn from Mr. Sheldrake. I consider him to be a very knowledgeable person concerning biology and to boot he is a heretic of materialism philosophy. Some part of me also wants to reject materialism as a philosophy simply because it begs the question: What is stuff? You can't say "stuff" or make up things, because then what are those things made up of? The reductionism is non-stop. There has to be a better philosophy than thinking reality is made of "stuff". I'm not too sure if a "morpho-genic field" is the correct idea, but it is worth looking at, regardless of all the ridicule Mr. Sheldrake has been receiving from the materialists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.