Monday, October 6, 2014

If I had gone to school for astrophysics/astronomy...

If I had gone to school for astrophysics/astronomy, I would have never made the discovery  that stellar evolution is the process of planet formation. I would have never realized that a "planet/exoplanet" is actually an evolving star, and the "star" is the young/hot exoplanet/planet.

I would have been taught stars are fusion reactors and planets are rocky, gaseous balls.

I would have been forced into a dead end by professors who don't know any better.

If I had gone to school, I would have learned things that simply are not true. It does not matter how educated you are, if the education is misguided it is a waste of time. Hopefully "scientists" ditch their fusion belief system and go back to physics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.